Some of the global performances
Five Elements, Sufi Noor, Across, In The Shadow of the Hills, Ram Leela, Gazal in Retrospect, Ganges to Thames, Ripples, Rhythm Shift, Naach - Hundred years of Bollywood, Zinda and Navinayika - an adaptation of Ashtanayika developed under the patronage of Pandit Birju Maharaj.
Led many skill sharing workshops to impart the ISTD syllabus in London, Dubai, Singapore and Zurich
- Teaching more than 250 students in Gurukul Dubai who are appearing for ISTD exams up to DDI and DDE
- Skype tutorials and preparing students for DDI and DDE from England, Switzerland and UAE
- www.learnkathakonline.com - To provide an enriching online learning program.
Known for her contribution to the society and environment, Pali Chandra has taken several charity initiatives since 1995. From awareness programs on people with special needs to the homeless of Harrow in UK. From giving company to the lonely in old age homes of Belmont Elderly Centre to dancing with the physically challenged of Aspire, Stanmore she has left no stone unturned. She was also attached to the Special Needs Foundation in Dubai and Rakum, Bangalore where she conducted workshops - teaching the specially abled to experience dance.
- Chandra Performing Art, London - Dancer, Choreographer and Facilitator - 1992-1995
- Pali Peacocks Dance Company, Artistic Director 1996-2004
- Gurukul Dubai, Artistic Director 2005- to present
- Gurukul Switzerland, Artistic Director 2014 to present
- Artistic Director for dance festival 'Dancing Divas' 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016
- Artistic Director Kathak Festival, Dubai 2011
- Committee Member who drafted, edited and implemented the ISTD Kathak Syllabus